When you book, they will tell you where your lay-over will be. You don't decide.
I have never had to book a flight before and was wondering how I would go about finding transportation from Houston, TX on July 16th, to Tri City Airport.
Like how do I set it up to book multi-flights, like in case I have to get off in Atl or Cincy first.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
When you book, they will tell you where your lay-over will be. You don't decide.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
You wanna do it for me? Por favor? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Sure. Do you wanna end up in northern russia?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
go to any of the travel websights and just put in your destination, what time you are leaving, and it will take care of the rest for you. I flew from johnson city to wisconsin and back with no problems. its not hard to set up your flight. like i said the sight takes care of it for you. i made a stop at the ohio/ky airport and that was my only stop both ways. I flew with delta.
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks